Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick update....

Wow.  I haven't been able to post in awhile and I apologize.  This will be just a QUICK post to let everyone know that Layla is doing sooooooo well.  There's so much to tell you and so many stories to share but I must save those for another time as my eyes are beginning to get a little droopy and I am afraid I will start typing gibberish. 

We did lose one of our own precious fur-babies back on July 27 so our household has been in mourning.  It was very unexpected and we are still awaiting the results of a necropsy.  He was only 3 years old, and he and Layla had become close companions.  I think even Layla has been upset about losing him b/c she's been extra snuggly since he's been gone.  Having her here has made dealing with the loss a little more bearable.  NOT that any of my puppies can take the place of any other, but having those extra puppy snuggles and tail wags around our house has helped tremendously.  I thank ARF for allowing Layla to come into our lives at what could not have been a more meaningful time. 

Well, I promised a short post and short it shall be.  Just know that Layla is getting lots of love and giving so much more in return.  I just love having her here!  More fun Layla stories coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment